Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*credit from source link*
If you care about what you put on your skin and feel concerned about the ingredients of today`s cosmetics, making your own may be the ideal solution! Perhaps you just want to save money, or you simply cannot find the ideal item to suit you. You can make this lip-gloss at home with simple ingredients and flavor it to suit your own desires.
1. Get a small bowl and mix a good tasting flavor such as Kool-Aid powder or food flavoring. You could also add fruit juice or mashed up fruit.
2. Add small amounts of water to make it into a fine paste with 2 drops of food colouring (food colouring is optional).
3. Mix with a small amount of petroleum jelly. It should make it a thick mixture.
4. Put the lip gloss in a small container, perhaps an old lip gloss container.
5. Place it on your lips for a great looking and tasting lip gloss!
I hope you enjoyed this post please comment!
*picture from http://www.troyjensen.com/TROY-S-FAVORITE-LIP-GLOSSES *