Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
What You Need:
3 cup of milk
3 tablespoons plain yogurt
Honey (as you like)
1. Heat the milk in a pot over moderate heat, but don`t let it boils, stirring occasionally to prevent a skin from forming and making sure the milk doesn`t scald.
According to the National Center for Home Food Preservation, this heating step is necessary to change the protein structure in the milk so it sets as a solid instead of separating.
2. Let the milk cool until it is just warm to the touch.
3. Put the milk in a glass container and add the plain yogurt and the honey. Mix it until the yogurt is dissolved in the milk.
4. Close the cover of the glass container and put it inside the oven (a turned-off oven!). Let the yogurt set for 6 hours .
5. Once the yogurt has set, remove it from the oven. If you see any watery whey on the surface of the yogurt, you can either drain this off or mix it back into the yogurt. Mixing also gives the yogurt a more consistent creamy texture. Put it in the refrigerate (homemade yogurt will keep for about 2 weeks in the refrigerator).
NOW ENJOY IT!
[image and text by me]