Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
i love eatting gummy bears so i thought id share how to make them with you guys :)
1 package flavored sugar free jello
6 packages unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup cold water
1. In a small saucepan, mix both the flavored and the unflavored gelatin.
2. Stir the gelatins up. Pour cold water in mixture and stir with a spatula until you have a gloppy-chunky blob not unlike play-doh.
3. Turn heat stove top burner on medium and melt blob.
4. Stir the blob constantly until melted.
5. Pour the melted mixture into miniature bear molds, or other small candy type molds.
6. Place filled molds in freezer for 10 minutes to cool.
(this picture is not mine its googles)