Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
First of all you we need the following ingredients:
1) 100g whole raw hazelnuts
2) 400g milk compound chocolate
3) 1 cup of Chocolate Hazelnut spread
4) 60g ice-cream wafers (finely chopped)
5) 1/4 cup hazelnut meal
Note: You will Hazelnut for center filling as well
1) Heat oven to 180c (360f) . Now bake hazelnuts for 10 minutes on the baking tray. After that remove it and wrap in a clean tea towel. rub it to remove the skin. Keep some whole hazelnuts you will need that for center filling of the chocolate and finely chop the rest.
2) In a bowl, take chocolate hazelnut spread, hazel meal and chopped hazelnuts and mix then until it get combined.
3) Now Freeze it until it get stiff enough to be rolled into balls or any other shape that you want.
4) Now mold 1 teaspoon of this mixture around 1 whole hazelnut, then roll it on finely chopped ice-cream wafers to coat it. Now refrigerate it again until the balls are firm.
5) Use a double boiler to melt milk compound chocolate and coat the ball with milk compound chocolate. Drain off excess chocolate and let it set. Freeze it for some time.
Your deliciously Homemade Ferrero Rochers is now ready to eat...