Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Lately I have been craving for some chip and cheese. I decided to look in the fridge to see if there`s any block of cheese left. Certainly do because we had about 50% of the Velveeta block of cheese left.
To make a quick cheese dip in 10 minutes (depending how much you`re cooking) you`ll need the following ingredients.)
1. Velveeta block of cheese
3. Ro*tel Original Diced Tomato & Green Chiles
4. Cayenne Pepper
5. Small pot
7. Small bowl
8. Can opener
9. Bag of tortillas chips
Steps by Steps:::
1. First I would cut the cheese into small pieces. It doesn`t have to be dice, but the smaller it is. The easier they`ll melt.
2. Turn the stove onto low heat because you don`t want to burn the small pot.
3. Add the cheese and whisk until they`re melted.
4. Canned open the Ro*tel Original Diced Tomato & Green Chiles. Pour the water out and start adding them into the small pot. Let the cheese melt until everything is hot. Whisk away.
5. After that pour the cheese into a small bowl. Sprinkle hot cayenne on top of the cheese as pictured.
6. Grab your tortilla chips and eat away!
LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp foodporn cheesedip howtomake cheesedip