Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
In the last couple weeks, I have been pondering on ways to be unique in photos I post on social media sites. The idea came to me. Nebula background, people have been doing it and I have no clue how they are doing it other than the way I am.
1. Choose the photo you want to use of yourself or anything that want to use.
2. Go onto google images and search nebula, pic one and save it to your images.
3. Go to http://www.picmonkey.com/
4. Upload your photo and then after the picture is load on the left side click the seventh icon down that says texture.
5. Under textures the option "your own", click that one and "open my texture" with the photo of nebula you saved in step two.
6. Where it says "blend mode" choose the option "normal"
7. Then click the paint brush next to the fade part and then begin to erase the part you want to show up normal in the photo.
8. After you`re done erasing change the fade from 20% to 0%.
I hope this helps you all! Goodluck!
*be careful when you are erasing not to leave any nebula on your face or erase any nebula where you don`t want to!