Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Chocolate is a way of life. It is one of the most beloved and revered delicacies. Spices of chocolate have medical properties. For example, cayenne pepper stimulates the appetite and digestion, increases resistance to colds. It is effective for high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, asthma, kidney infections and respiratory diseases. It has strong antioxidant effects, cleans the body from toxic substances that prevent the flow of oxygen. Cinnamon favorably affects the entire digestive system. It stimulates appetite. It is the alternate to salt. It has a positive effect on the kidneys, liver and gallbladder. It is able to significantly reduce blood sugar as it acts similarly to insulin. So we offer you a recipe how to make a chocolate cake with cherries.The cake has an exquisite taste due to spices and cherries, cooked in cherry liqueur.
125 g of butter;
150 g of sugar;
3 eggs, beaten lightly;
175 g of dark chocolate;
4 tablespoons of cherry liqueur;
150 g of flour (I took flour and1 tsp baking powder);
1 tsp of ground cinnamon;
1 / 2 tsp of ground cloves;
350 g of fresh cherries (you can use frozen cherries);
3 tablespoons of cherry jam;
1 tsp of lemon juice
How to Make Chocolate Cake Coating:
125 g of dark chocolate;
50 g of butter;
4 tablespoons of cream.
Ingredients for Decorating the Chocolate Cake:
75 g of white chocolate;
14-18 fresh cherries (you may use cocktail cherries);
Leaves of roses.
Ingredients for Decorating the Chocolate Cake
1. Heat oven to 170 degrees.
2. Rub the butter with 125 grams of sugar. Add the eggs and beat them. Pour the melted chocolate and 2 tablespoons of liqueur. Stir it carefully.
3. Add the flour and spices. Put the dough into the prepared pan and bake it for 50-60 minutes. Pull it out from the oven and leave it for cooling.
4. Put the remaining cherries, liqueur and sugar in a small pot. Heat it at low heat to melt the sugar. Boil it for 20 minutes. Leave the substance to cool.
5. Cut the cake into 2 pieces. Cut out a circle in the lower piece of the cake, using a saucer for keeping the diameter. The depth should be 1 cm. Take the inner part of it and add to the cherry filled, mixing everything carefully.
6. Fill the cutting with the filling. Make the surface smooth and cover it with the upper piece of the cake.
7. Heat the jam with lemon juice for 1 minute. Strain it through a sieve and cover the cake with it.
8. For cooking the coating chocolate, heat chocolate, butter and cream by double boiling until all the ingredients are melted. Cool it. Pour the coating chocolate on the cake to cover it completely. Leave the cake in a cool place until the coating chocolate hardens.
9. Melt white chocolate by double boiling. Dip each cherry in the chocolate and leave them to freeze. Apply one side of the rose leaves with white chocolate and leave them to harden. Separate carefully the leaves from chocolate and decorate the cake with the chocolate leaves and cherries.