Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
i know one thing people are worryed about when dying their hair red is how to maintain colour and stop it from going coppery. here are a few tips i picked up along the way to help keep my hair red!
1. dye on a clean head of hair!
2. use a high quality dye, if your going to dye your hair red make sure you have a high quality of dye as this will last longer and even though it costs extra £/$`s it`s worth it!
3. Don`t wash your hair 48 hours after you`ve been at the salon, as red hair dye molecules are large and wash out easily
4. Wear a hat in the sun, as sun can damage your hair and fade colour
5. Don`t use harsh shampoo`s as it can irritate your scalp and fade colour.
6. use a colour sealing shampoo/conditioner as even though they seem like a waste of money after a regular routine you`ll soon see a difference!