Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. Wash your hair every other day to keep it shiny and soft.
2. Make sure you use a conditioner after you use shampoo, it will make your hair softer.
After youve washed it, comb it. Dont brush it as it can stretch your hair and cause split ends.
3. Buy shampoo and conditioners that are suited for your hair type. For example, if you have greasy or dry hair, use a shampoo suited to prevent it. Usually it says it somewhere on the bottle.
4. Use a hair mask once or twice a week to make your hair soft.
5. If you have dry hair, before you wash it, apply cooking oil to the ends, wrap it up in a towel and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse it out then shampoo and condition it as usual.
6. If you straighten or curl your hair, make sure you use heat defence. You can buy it in sprays, creams, or gels. This will prevent split ends.
7. If it has been raining and your hair got wet, make sure you wash it when you get indoors as the rain can make your hair greasy.
8. Every six weeks try to get to the hairdressers to have a trim, so your hair is healthy.
9. Eat foods enriched with Vitamin E to make hair naturally healthier. This can also help your skin and nails.
10. If your hair is thick, blow dry it downwards to make it appear thinner. If its thin, blow dry it upwards to give it a bit more volume.
11. Use bobby pins, hair bands, and other hair accessories to keep your hair looking nice.
12. Serum is also good to make your hair shinier and softer.
13. Dont suck or chew your hair, as it can cause split ends, even if it is a habit of yours.
14. If you dye it, make sure you get your roots done every month, especially if you dye it a lot lighter than your natural colour.
15. If you dye your hair, try and find a natural dye. Some dyes can dry out your hair as they contain a lot of chemicals.