Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi guys! Today, I`m going to showing you guys how to make a delicious and healthy kale pasta salad. The great thing about this recipe is that you can add it whatever else you like and omit what you don`t like! I am going on a `healthy` diet for the rest of this month - cutting out all fast food, junk food and especially...my weakness...soda. I decided that for the rest of this month, I will start to cook more meals at home and eat healthier
What you will need:
Kale or Spinach (I`m using kale)
Red Wine Vinegar
1 Garlic Clove
1) Cook your pasta - I cooked mine al dente (2 cups of pasta)
2) Removed the kale from the stem (I`m using 1 bunch of kale) and thoroughly wash it
3) 1/2 cup of red onion
4) 1/2 cup of tomatoes
5) 1/4 of canned artichoke hearts
6) 1/4 of canned beets - shredded
7) Then drain the pasta after about 7-10 minutes of cooking and let it cool and then add it to the salad
8) Add the feta cheese - i like cheese so i kind of added a lot (oops!)
1) 2 tbsp of olive oil
2) 1/2 tsp of oregano
3) 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
4) pinch of salt
5) 1 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon
6) pinch of pepper
and then you`re done!
I`m going to be posting a ton of homemade meals on my blog for the rest of this month !
Hope you enjoy~
Give it a try