Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is a smokeyeye I created on myself. I LOVE this look. It`s just the perfect amount of drama without going over board. If you put white eyeliner on the rim of your eye its great for the day look, and then add black eyeliner later in the day and it will be perfect for the night look.
GET THE LOOK:
1. Prime your lids
2. Take a light grayish brown color that is matte and put it on your lids. I recommend Omega from MAC BUT anything will work. This is just that all the colors blend easily and look blended well.
3. Take a satin white color and put that all over the lid.
4. Take a silver satin color and put that on the 2/3 of the lid.
4. Take a black color and smokey out the outer `v`.
5. Create a thick dramatic winged liner
6. Add your highlighter and Mascara
thats it! super easy and wearable! I hope you guys try it out and LOVE it :)