Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- glitter (any color)
- shoes (any old or new pair of shoes you want to glitterfy!)
- permanent fabric glue
- sponge tip paintbrush
- hairspray or spray-on-glue
1) Make a pasty medium with a squirt of glue and glitter. Also, put a napkin in your shoe so that the glitter won`t go in it.
2) In small sections, use the sponge tip paintbrush to smoothly and evenly spread the glitter paste onto the shoe.
3) Put glitter on the shoe while the glue is still wet.
4) Using your fingers, lightly press the glitter down onto the glue so that it will stick.
5) Tap off excess.
6) Spray hairspray all over the shoe.
7) Put a second layer of glitter and spray hairspray all over again. (Optional)
8) Let dry for 24 hours.
I also heard that spray-on-glue might even be better, so try that!
I really hope this video helped you! Credits go to pursebuzz - check her videos out too!