Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So every so often Ulta or Sephora has really good deals on their websites where you can get a bunch of free samples with your order. So about a month ago, I ordered the Urban Decay Naked Palette and got $35 worth of free samples.
Sometimes you get samples that contain quite a bit of product in it and it is almost impossible to use it all at once. And sometimes you use half of it and plan to use the rest of it the next day. Then the next day, you go to use it and find it oozing out of the packet onto your counter/vanity or all dried up. C`mon? who`s with me with this? It used to happen all the time with me. So this time, I told myself that I wouldn`t let that happen and here is what I did:
1) locate small container with a lid
2) get scissors and cut across top of sample packet
3) turn packet upside down and squeeze into container
4) If you`re feeling even more frugal, rip open the packet and scrape the rest of the product out :P
5) Close the container and your sample is good for a few more uses
The 2 samples pictured are the Smashbox photofinish primer and the Biore Blemish Fighting Ice. I`m pretty excited to use these and I`ll do a short review soon!
Hope you guys enjoyed this (also my first post) :)
Comment, Rate, Friend, Subscribe :D