Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
How do get a guy to notice you??
If you want to get a nice guy to like you, you usually start off as friends. If he says yeah, then don`t make it seem like you`re obsessed with him. But if he says no, get flirty, try harder, but not too extreme, and see if you can make him change. And if that doesn`t work, lay off. Remain friendly, not stalker-like. Creepy isn`t attractive to anyone. If they are looking at you every now and then, then you are doing great!
If you are too shy, when he`s near, talk with a lot of friends and laugh. Act like you`re having fun. Make sure you don`t give off a fake impression. Just be yourself. NEVER change yourself in any way for a guy. If he looks at you then it`s a sign of paying attention. If the guy ignores you when he`s with his friends, let him go! Also don`t be easy with it,be your own person.
How to flirt with a guy??
Flirting is a skill all women and men should know. You need the advice if you see a nice looking guy in the park. So, ladies, heres a guide to teach you how to flirt, and hopefully pull a man.
1. Wear something that makes you feel flirty. Flirting is all about attitude and while a guy`s receptiveness to your flirting may depend greatly on how you look, the most important thing is to dress in a way that makes you feel good about yourself. You could look fantastic in a miniskirt and heels, but if you feel uncomfortable and not like yourself and slouch and cross your arms and display unapproachable body language, you`ll be a terrible flirt. Experiment with your appearance until you can look at your reflection in the mirror and feel like you`ve given your beauty the representation it deserves. Accept yourself, revel in your best features and your individuality, and you`ll have a great foundation for flirting
2. 2Be playful. Don`t be uptight. Don`t worry about how you look. Don`t get too hung up on everything being perfect. Just relax. Smile. Be goofy, crack jokes, and laugh. Be laid back. Have fun.
3. Use positive body language. Angle yourself toward other people, sit or stand with an upright (but not stiff) posture, and uncross your arms. Make eye contact. Smile often.
4. Break the touch barrier. Touch him lightly on the arm or shoulder when you`re talking. Just make it a quick, innocent touch, and don`t make a big deal out of it. Holding hands is also a good way to break the touch barrier. The simple act of touching can strengthen the intimacy between you and him. Sometimes a guy will break the touch barrier, and if you`re comfortable with him doing so, touch him back. But don`t wait for a guy to make the first move here, because girls can generally get away with breaking the touch barrier earlier in a relationship more than guys can.rest your head on his shoulder if youre tired and hold his hand when you`re nervous. You can playfully punch him in the shoulder too or tickle him as a joke.
5. Compliment him. Be sure to compliment them in a casual and friendly way on things that are true. Sometimes people will make up compliments just to talk to someone, but that is the total wrong thing to do. You really should compliment on things you really like, so you sound more sincere naturally. Some times complimenting their family or other things they are proud of works.
6. Be confident! If you don`t know if he is interested, look down at his feet. If you are facing you, he is interested. If it is facing left or right, then he totally isn`t interested.