Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1) Make sure your hair is tangled free and soft. You don`t want to come across a knot while you`re braiding your hair hair.
(optional) Use a smoothing cream to settle your hair before braiding.
2) Divide your hair into two separate sections right down the middle of your head.
3) Pull a thin strand of hair from the outside of the first section. Pull this strand over the first section, and add it under the second section on the other side. In other words, the strand of hair has gone over the first section and finishes under the second section.
~The skinnier the strand you use, the prettier it`ll look.
~It`ll look really neat if you do it with your hair wet. The braid doesn`t have to be neat though. It an be messy or neat depending on the occasion.
4) Do the same for the other side. Pull a skinny strand of hair out from the outside of the second section and over this section, then weave it under the first section. Make it as loose or as tight as you want it to be, remembering that the tighter method is easier for beginners.
5) Keep repeating this method until you reach your hair length.
6) Tie up the braid at the tip with an elastic or hair tie. You can add a little bow at the tip or a flower to add personality.