Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I created this look some time ago to help people with prom makeup. This look is so elegant and classy and can be worn anywhere. This look would be beautiful to wear at a wedding or any event really.
GET THE LOOK:
1. Prime lids
2. Apply a base, I recommend Milk by NYX but anything works
3. Take a shimmery white color and apply it all over the lids. I recommend wetting the brush to give it more of an intense look.
4. Take a light silver color, I can`t remember the color I used but I used a silver with a blue tint to it. Apply the silver to the outer third of your lid.
5. Take a light tan or brown color and put it in the crease. I recommend `Soft Brown` by MAC but anything will work. You just want to soften everything up and add some dimension.
6. Add black eyeshadow to the outer `v` if you want to. It is all about how dramatic you want it. If you only want a little drama you can add a gunmetal silver to the outer `v` instead of the black.
7. Apply a thin layer of eyeliner on the top lash line.
8. Apply mascara, and false lashes if you want!
That`s it! I hope you guys like it and try it out! Thanks so much!