Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I created this look a couple years back for an adventurous girl for prom. I was testing it on myself before on the client, however the picture wouldn`t upload correctly so I only have her prom pictures. She had a very beautiful electric dress with blues, pinks and purples and she wanted her eyes to match, so I came up with this. iIt was absolutely stunning on her. I wish I had more pictures up close, but at least you can see the finish product on her!
GET THE LOOK:
1. Prime lids
2. Apply a green creme shadow to the first third of the lid.
3. Apply a pink creme shadow to the center.
4. Apply a purple creme shadow to the last third of the lid.
5. Blend the creme shadows together
6. Apply corresponding eyeshadows on top of the creme shadows (green eyeshadow on green creme..) and blend.
7. Apply a charcoal brown to the crease.
8. Apply a slight wing liner.
9. Apply mascara and fake lashes if you desire to.
thats it! hope you guys like it!!