Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ok I know I`m not the only one out there that got suckered into buying a less than desirable shade of lipstick because the packaging was pretty, Am I right... you lovely ladies out there that collect mac?! Also.... your fave pink from like 5 years ago is now on its last legs but you still keep it because of that pretty pretty packaging? well now you really don`t have to compromise.. or B2m ! you can reuse... reduce.. recycle... and keep your pretty tubes of LE lipstick... how?!
Its really quite simple... I go through it step by step in the video above but in short.
1. pick your tube you wanna reuse.
2. take out/clean out the old lipstick/whatever is left.
3. find your new lipstick or desired shade you`d like to depot into its new tube.
4. Freeze the lipstick..yes freeze in the freezer for a few hours.
5. put gloves on, take the lipstick out very carefully once its frozen, this step should not be that difficult!
6. line up the lines from the lipstick you just took out to the tube you`re putting it into.
7. let it thaw out at room temp.
8. You`re welcome! ENJOY!
* For more tips like this subscribe to my youtube:
*pic/vid are my own. depotting lipstick LEMAC MAClipstick Limitededition
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMTYWvwzriU