Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here`s one of my favorite eyes makeup. All the shades together reminds me of cupcakes and cream. The look is really simple, natural but at the same time elegant and can be used for everyday basis. This would mostly suit girls with green and brown eyes.
In only 7 easy steps you can achieve this makeup:
1. Prime your eyes either with your favorite eyeshadow primer, light cream base or eyeshadow stick.
2. Apply a rose shade all over your lid.
3. Take your bronzer and with a blending brush define your crease.
4. Mix dark brown and claret shade and apply it in the V shape in your outer crease. Start with a light coat and little by little work the eyeshadow in till it seems dark enough. Blend the access with a clean blending brush.
5. Take an almost white color with a pink undertone. Use it for the inner corner, just a middle of the lid and right bellow the brow bone.
6. Apply black gel or liquid eyeliner following your eye shape. Add a little flick in the end. You should adjust it by the lenght of your brows. If the eyeliner seems tricky part for you. Apply a light coat of black eyeshadow before doing your eyeliner and follow that line afterwards.
7. Use your favorite mascara to define the lashes. Personally I like to apply a bit more near the crease. It helps me to achieve the cat like eye.
And your done!
xo xo, I.
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp eyemakeup cream tutorial stepbystep