Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Jeans - is a core element of casual chic style. For example, I truly love the way Victoria Beckham wearing Stella Mccartney jeans. But to buy the couple of jeans that fits you perfectly - it`s a sort of art. So what to pay attention for when you buy a couple of jeans?
1) Look at your hips in jeans. The line between hip and waist should be perfectly smooth. If it`s not the case - try to buy couple made of more dense and stretch fabric.
2) Look at your back. Nothing should be tightened. If the sides of your body are strongly squashed by a line of jeans - it is better to try a model with a high waist, or take a size larger and wear your jeans with a belt. Nothing spoils look more then the squashed back.
3) Try jeans on with the shoes that you want to wear with them. See how they look together. Sometimes a slightly short jeans looks rediculous with heels .
4) Avoid low waist jeans if you want your legs to look longer
5) Do not buy jeans just because you like how they look like. Buy jeans that look great on your body. Sometimes it`s not the same.
And most important - have fun and enjoy your purchase:)))
Any other advices we can add here?