Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I created this look on my cousin yesterday. This is a very sultry and classic bombshell eye. This would be a great night time look. I used mostly mac products but you can use anything that will work. This look was so easy to achieve and even the the pictures don`t do any justice, this look is absolutely stunning. It is super easy to achieve and perfect for all eye and skin colors.
GET THE LOOK:
1. prime lids
2. apply a maroon base. I used one from sephora.
3. Apply a light brown to the crease. i used soft brown by mac
4. Apply a brown with a tint of red into the crease more precise than the last color. I used brown script by mac.
5. Apply a rust gold color on the whole lid. I used antiqued by mac.
6. Apply a copper color to the center of the lid. I used coppering by mac.
7. apply the red brown on the bottom lash line and blend it out.
8. Apply an eyeliner on the top lash line and it doesn`t matter if it is precise or not, you will smudge it out right after to give a more sultry effect.
9. Apply eyeliner. I used a black eyeliner by mac called smolder but if I had a dark brown eyeliner I would`ve used that instead, but I couldn`t find mine.
10. Apply mascara, and fake lashes if you desire to.
That`s it! I hope you like it and try it out!