Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A post dedicated to short, simple notions about the foundation: that sweet product that makes it perfect our makeup!
Its function is not "paint" the face but make your skin smooth, minimizing imperfections and giving a light and sound effect (although you often see women around rigged a shade not suitable, whose only effect is perceived a mask).
Very important, then, is the choice of product to suit your needs: a clear complexion is a beautiful feature, do not try to look more tanned, the unnatural effect is obvious and not very nice.
Once you choose the perfect makeup, the same shade of our skin and our undertone can go to the next step: the application.
Whatever the tool used to apply the product (sponge, brush or bare fingers) you should follow these steps:
- Spread the bottom starting from the central area of the face;
- Started to fade towards the nose - the nose and cheeks - the face;
- The color will be concentrated on these areas and more nuanced outwards to almost dissolve in the gap between chin and neck (to avoid the masking effect);
- Apply a thin layer of product, even on the eyelids, serve to create a basis for applying eye shadow;
- During these phases take care to not move on the eyebrows and on the hairline, you may want to use a belt to hold them back;
- If you need more coverage can be reapplied, this time by decreasing the dose of product.
*This picture taken from this link*