Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
As you can tell from the top half of the first photo, I REALLY needed to do my eyebrows! So I figured I would show you guys exactly how I groom and style them.
1) I use my E.L.F. Professional Tweezers to tweeze all of the stray hairs from around my eyebrows.
2) I use my EcoTools Eyelash/Brow Brush to brush my eyebrow hairs backwards and up so they stick up.
3) Then I just use some sharp common scissors (Eyebrow scissors would work better lol) to trim those hairs so they don`t stick out in every which direction.
4) Next I would use my Sally Hansen Extra Strength Creme Hair Bleach for Face & Body to lighten my brows a few shades. Why? Because I lighten my hair and I want them to match lol. I didn`t take pics of this step because I didn`t do it today because I wasn`t up for it. HOWEVER, I did put a tutorial of it on my YouTube! So be sure to watch the video on it above, and check out my YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CirqueEpiphany
5) To style them with makeup, I would use whichever brow product of mine I felt like using at the time. Today I used my Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in "Hazel".
6) Finally I set my brows using E.L.F. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara.
7) And viola! All done! You can see the before (top) and after (bottom) pictures of them in the first photo.
How do you do your brows? xox
*Photos and Video are MINE.
hair style makeup