Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The other day I tried this drink called "hot vanilla." I`m not sure if that`s the actual name for it as that is what my friend called it but it is a perfect alternative for hot chocolate.
Want to try it? Here`s what you need!
- 1 cup of 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- marshmallows - optional!
1. mix all dry ingredients together
2. pour milk into a microwave save mug
3. add the dry ingredient mixture into the milk
4. stir thoroughly
5. heat in microwave for at least 2 minutes - longer depending on how warm you want it or the heat setting of your microwave
6. remove from microwave - careful it may be hot!
7. add marshmallows if desired and enjoy :)
thanks for reading!
*photo is mine