Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Students pay attention, this may be useful to you one day...
Make a great bag to transport your laptop using ... a hoodie.
1. Lay your hoodie flat faced up with the hood closest to you.
2. Put the laptop on top, more or less where the chest is.
3. Fold the bottom part of the hoodie over the laptop.
4. Tuck in the sides under the laptop.
5. Fold the hood over the wrapped laptop.
6. Pull the strings of the hood tight and tie a bow.
7. Take the sleeves and tie a knot.
That`s it. Put it over your shoulder and go.
Photo not mine, see source link below.
What do you think?