Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Big fan of the chicken wings and this is probably one of the easiest things I`ve cooked in my entire life so GIVE IT A TRY. Who needs Buffalo Wilds Wings when you`ve got this?! Turned out so good and I couldnt stop licking my fingers!
1. Defrost the chicken. Then add it to a bowl of flour with a little salt, black pepper, and onion powder.
2. Fry in on the stove with any type of oil for on medium to high eat for about 13-15 mins or until you see it golden brown.
For the sauce:
1. I used Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce. You can use any sauce, but I like this one the best!
2. With the sauce, add a cup of sauce onto a sauce pan on medium heat.
3. Add a 1/4 cup of pure honey, 1/4 block of unsalted butter, and a table spoon of brown sugar. Mix until all the ingredients are dissolved into each other.
When finished, mix the finished sauce with the cook chicken and youre done!
Super easy and so good! Hope you guys like it! :)