Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I was inspired by Josephine to make quesadillas using my left over tortilla wraps and grilled chicken! What`s fun about quesadillas is that you could customize your own quesadillas to the way you want - there is no right/wrong!
What ingredients did I use?
- Trader Joe`s Organic Olive Oil Whole Wheat Wraps
- Trader Joe`s Shredded 3 Cheese Blend (Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, Cheddar Cheese)
- Sprout`s pre-sliced White Cheddar Cheese
- Orange Bell Pepper (Diced)
- On the Vine Tomatoes (Diced)
- White Onions (Diced)
- Left Over Grilled Chicken (Diced)
1. I diced all the ingredients
2. I used a medium non stick pan and turned the stove heat to medium
3. I put the slice of cheese and shredded cheese onto the tortilla until it melts a little
4. Once melted, I put the chicken and vegetables
5. Then I remove the tortilla wrap onto a plate and fold over (the cheese will help seal the wraps)
Overall: A very easy and healthier way of eating quesadillas is to make it yourself! You could serve this with guacamole or salsa if you have any. What`s great about this is it`s mess free because you`re using a non stick pan (if you have one).
Check out @Josephine C`s Quesadilla Tutorial:
LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp HealthyEats Quesadilla HomemadeFood