Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here Are Some Home cooked Masks For Your Skin
Cucumber Mask (cleanser) - add a cucumber and a glass of whole milk. Cut the cucumber into pieces, crush it and mix the milk. Use a cotton swab to apply, wait a few minutes and remove with a cotton ball soaked in water.
- Mask of parsley (anti-tarnish) - add 30 grams of parsley and 1/4 water. Boil the sauce for 10 minutes, let cool and store the mixture in a bottle in a refrigerator.
- Potato Skin (absorption of bubbles) - Peel a potato and a tomato. Cut into pieces and put to boil. Drain and mash them. Leave it on 15 minutes.
- Mask of tea (self-tanning) - add 4 tea bags, 1/4 of water, 4 tablespoons of Vaseline and 8 teaspoons of almond oil. Boil the tea and heat the Vaseline and oil in another container. Then mix everything and let cool.
- Strawberry Mask (skin nutrition) - add 100 grams of strawberries, two teaspoons of honey and olive oil 4. Mix everything and apply on hair for 15 minutes. Rinsed, first with warm water, then with cold water.
- Add to your bath essential oils of lavender, jasmine or chamomile and vegetable oil grape seed. Mix 15-20 drops of essential oil to two tablespoons of vegetable oil. Then add the mixture into the bath water.
- Mix 15-20 drops of essential oil of orange, lemon or rosemary to two tablespoons of vegetable oil grape seed. Then add the mixture into the bath water.
- The skin is lisinha with the combination of 15 to 20 drops of essential oil of bergamot with rose or two tablespoons of vegetable oil, sesame. Then add the mixture into the bath water.