Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This homemade lip balm is great for girls. I have 2 niece and I`m going to make them their favorite Kool-aid flavor for Christmas. They look make-up and fingernail polish!
It only has two ingredient and very easy to do!
Here is the instruction on how to do it:
1. put 1 cup of vaseline in a microwave safe bowl
2. heat the vaseline in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each heating. it take about 7-8 minutes to melt each batch of vaseline. It should be liquid when it done. Caution!! It will be very hot! Make sure you wear gloves or oven mitts and make sure children are being supervised.
3. take out of microwave and stir in kool-aid drink crystals until desired color is reached - they used whole package for each batch. Stir until the crystals are completely dissolved.
4. if starting to solidify you can heat again for another 30 seconds - skip this step if it is still liquidy
5. pour into your lip gloss containers and leave to solidify - a couple hours
6. repeat this whole process if making more flavors
7. print out labels on sticker paper
8. using either a 1 inch punch, or scissors, cut out the circle labels and attach to your lip gloss container
9. give to all your favorite people, but remember to save a few for yourself too!