Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
© 100% photo credit belongs to me.
This is a very easy recipe to follow and taste super yummy!
You can adjust to your taste, you dont have to follow my steps.
3 cups dashi stock
1 Tbsp. oil
1/2 large onion, sliced
6 cloves of garlic (i love alot of them)
1/2 lb your choice of meat/seafood (i chose minced meat and half a sausage)
1 Tbsp. sake
2 pieces/blocks of Japanese curry roux (i use golden curry)
1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce
Salt to taste
2 udon or noodle Packages (I used noodle here)
1 green onion, finely chopped
1/2 box of tofu
1. Prepare dashi stock. (I used Dashi powder mix with boiled water)
2. In a large frying pan, heat oil on medium high and sauté onions/garlic until soft, about 7-10 minutes.
3. Add your choice of meat/seafood in the pan and increase the heat to high. Stir fry until the meat/seafood is almost cooked through. (i added some cooking wine here to give it more flavor)
4. Add dashi stock and sake in the pan and bring it to a boil.
5. When boiling, skim off the scum and fat from the stock. Reduce heat to medium and cook 5-7
6. Turn off the heat and add curry roux. Using chopsticks or wooden spoon, dissolve the roux completely. Heat the curry on medium high for 10 minutes. Make sure you stir once in a while so the curry will not get burnt on the bottom. Then add in tofu.
7. Meanwhile Boil a lot of water in a large pot and cook noodle for 2-3 minutes and drain well.
8. Add soy sauce and season with salt (optional).
9. Serve noodle in a bowl and pour over curry. Top with green onion.
I made an extra scrabble scallion eggs to serve with the noodles. yummy!! (optional)
Kindly; comment, rate, add, & follow.