Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This morning my sister and I made chocolate cookies from scratch using the recipe from the Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips! The ingredients and recipe was very easy to follow and you`re left with 4 dozen cookies in less than 20 minutes!
Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (Yield: 4 Dozen Cookies)
This recipe comes right from the packaging of the chocolate chips:
2 1/4 cups of all purpose flower
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of salt
1 cup or 2 sticks butter softened
3/4 cup of sugar
3/4 cup of brown sugar packed
2 tsp of vanilla
2 large eggs
2 cups of Ghirardelli 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt then set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until mixture is creamy. My sister used a Kitchen Aid mixer
- Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into the creamy mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips (& nuts if you want at this time)
- Use a scooper or spoon and form balls to put on your parchment paper or cookie sheets
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until your preference
Thoughts on the cookies? We baked the cookies for 10 minutes, you will get a delicious crunchy cookie and soft inside ~ the chocolate melts in your mouth! Great to have a milk on the side when you`re enjoying this warm cookie once freshly baked out of the oven. If you have all the ingredients very inexpensive and easy to make for parties as well!
(Photo belongs to me!)