Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
If you have been following on luuux, youll know that I have a thing for baking/cooking. So I was in the mood to bake something today and I found a box of fudge brownies mix in my pantry! I woke up this morning craving for some brownies. I love brownies! So I thought, why not? :)
¼ cup water
2/3 cup vegetable oil
Steps to make fudge brownies:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (the degree varies depending on the size of your pan)
2. Stir water, vegetable oil, eggs, and brownie mix together until well blended.
3. Spread the mix evenly in a pan. (I used a 13x9 inches pan)
4. Bake for around 24-26 minutes. (time varies depending on the size of your pan)
5. Take it out of the oven, let it cool for a bit before cutting it.
After it is cooled down, you can dig in and enjoy these oh-so-delicious brownies! :)