Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ive been on a baking mood lately and today I decided to bake some chocolate chip cookies. I will be having family over later for dinner and watch super bowl so I thought my little cousins would love these. :)
1 1/8 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
½ cup unsalted butter
6 tsp brown sugar
6 tsp white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 large egg
6 oz chocolate chips
Steps to make these cookies:
1. Gently whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt together and then set it aside.
2. Crack the egg and add vanilla and give it a quick mix and put it aside.
3. Use an electric hand mixer and beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until it becomes a creamy texture.
4. Add the egg and vanilla combo and mix everything together really well.
5. Gradually add the flour/baking soda/salt mixture.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Evenly spread the cookie dough onto a plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
8. Take it out of the fridge and cut it up into cubes.
9. Roll each cube into a ball..
10. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and bake for approximately 17-19 minutes.
11. Take it out of the oven when it turns golden brown. Let it cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a plate or whatever.
Its very easy and quick to make these yummy treats. What is your favorite type of cookie?