Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I love ethnic food,and Mexican food is one of them. Today i fixed myself Chicken Fajitas, it is my own recipe,it is so easy and i`m happy to share it with you. I served with seasoned rice and bottled Pace Picante Salsa.
Here is the recipe.
What you need:
- 4 pieces of chicken breasts (slice them according to your taste,i like thin sliced fajitas)
- 1 medium yellow onion (sliced)
- 1 bell pepper (any color,sliced)
- 1 Tbs Tabasco sauce (or adjust to your taste)
- 2 tsp garlic salt powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (or adjust to your taste)
(mix all the ingredients in a bowl and marinate the sliced chicken for at least 30 mins)
While waiting for the chicken, on a medium high heat,put a little bit cooking oil on your pan then sauteed green pepper and onion until soft,set aside. Put more cooking oil on the same pan, on med high heat,put in the chicken. Cook until the juice is gone (i like my chicken little bit burned on the side) then put back in green pepper and onion,stir and serve with (Mexican) rice.
*My own Images