Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s been a while since I`ve posted on Luuux...
I thought it would be a great way to come by with the introduction of <strong>cheese biscuits!</strong> Homemade and fresh from the oven. These are extremely easy with only a handful of ingredients, one-bowl mixture and you probably already have everything at home.
1 cup - Flour
2 tsp - Baking powder
1/4 tsp - Cream of tartar
1/4 tsp - Sugar
1/4 tsp - Salt
1/4 cup - Cold butter, cut up and unsalted
1 cup - Shredded cheese (I use Kraft ched/mozz mix)
1/3 cup - Milk
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a box, mix in cut up butter with 2 knives (I use my fingers and hands) until the mixture is coarse
- Stir in cheese, add milk and mix
- Place on floured surface and knead 8-10 times until smooth
- Pat out dough into a 6-inch square and cut into 9 squares (I cut mine in 16 squares for smaller pieces)
- Bake 10-12 mins
It also tastes DELICIOUS with cream cheese spread on top so I highly suggest that ;) Enjoy!
<em>With leftovers:</em> I leave them in an airtight container and they soften right up in the microwave for 20 secs. They taste great even after a few days.