Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello Food Fans!!!!
Happy Sunday Funday!!! Today I decided to make some homemade buttermilk biscuits with bacon and scrambled eggs. The biscuits are actually extremely easy to make.
You will need
1 cup Flour
1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
1/2 Stick Butter or whatever you like
1/2 cup Buttermilk in chunks
This recipe is for 6 biscuits.
1. Preheat your oven to 450°F.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl, or in the bowl of a food processor.
3. Turn ingredients a few times
4. Add the buttermilk and mix JUST until combined. (Make sure the dough is wet).
5. Turn the dough out onto a floured board.
6. Fold the dough over a few times. Make sure its at least 1 inch thick. Then use a rolling pin to gently spread but not flatten
7. Use a round cutter to cut into rounds.
8. Place the biscuits on a cookie sheet- if you like soft sides, put them touching each other.
9. If you like"crusty" sides, put them about 1 inch apart
10. Bake for about 10-12 minutes
Now we are ready to make our bacon and eggs.
1/4 green pepper or whatever you like
1 clove garlic
Chop up your ingredients and add to a skillet over medium heat with a teaspoon of vegetable oil.
Now here is the trick to not getting your eggs brown from cooking the veggies so long. You must start the eggs in a clean skillet, that way we leave out any burnt oil or veggies. Also scramble eggs until they are half done before adding veggies.
Everyone likes their bacon cooked differently. Personally I like turkey bacon (Facon)...cooked medium well.
Photos Are Mine....