Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi! I made time this weekend for a just-for-fun project. Homemade lollipops! I used this recipe (with apple flavoring) and molds from Bake It Pretty. It was so much fun and super easy. I made mustaches, buttons and cute fawns. Next I want to try to make gummy candy. fun fun. XO, elsie
1 cup sugar
½ cup light corn syrup
¼ cup water
1-1/2 tsp extract of your choice (vanilla, mint, cinnamon, coconut, etc)
Food coloring (optional)
Lollipop molds and sticks
1. Prepare your molds by spraying them with nonstick cooking spray and inserting lollipop sticks into the molds.
2. Combine the sugar, corn syrup, and water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves, then brush down the sides of the pan with a wet pastry brush. Once boiling, insert a candy thermometer.
3. Allow to boil, without stirring, until candy reaches 295 degrees Fahrenheit (146 C).
4. Once the candy reaches 295 F, remove it from heat. Allow it to sit until it stops bubbling completely. Stir in the extract of your choice, and, if desired, food coloring.
5. Spoon the candy into the mold cavities, making sure to cover the back of the stick.
6. Allow to cool completely and remove once hardened.
7. Store Lollipops individually wrapped, in an airtight container at room temperature, for up to a month.
xxoo follow , i follow back!