Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
<em>*Images belong to me*</em>
I feel like a fatty because I have so many food posts. LOL Darn, I need to work out. Well, I was hungry last night (like always every night) and I didn`t want to make the usual which is Nutella on bread, so I decided to make a quesadilla. My sister grabbed some tortilla and grated cheese when we were at Wal-Mart last week so I thought I made use of it. I didn`t know how simple and quick it took to make a quesadilla. I`m always buying them at my brother`s high school after school when he plays sports. Why pay $1 when I can make my own at home? LOL
So we bought Romero`s Tortilla and Great Value Grated Cheese (the cheapest; even though it was $8 but its 8 cups of cheese).
1) I just took a pan, put one tortilla on it over medium heat. (No oil needed)
2) Spread some grated cheese (as much as you want, but not too much)
3) Waited awhile till I noticed the grated cheese melting
4) Put another tortilla on top. (for some reason one side is always bigger than the other)
5) Flip the quesadilla (make sure the tortilla is crisp brown or until your liking)
6) Cut it into slices
7) Add some hot sauce to if you like
TA-DA! Yeah, that simple. Took like less than 5 minutes for me. It was delish! I love it with tons of hot sauce. It did kill my stomach afterward though lol
<strong>Do you like Quesadilla?</strong>