Home Made Pore strips - without gelatin or eggs
There`s something strangely satisfying about pulling a pore strip off your face and examining the results. In fact, that feeling can become a little addictive. While there is no shame in it, satisfying the addition easily turns into a costly endeavor. Whether you`re a pore strip junkie or simply want an easy and cost efficient way to remove dead skin and built-up blackheads, try creating your own strips. You`ll save money and won`t have to worry about a trip to the store the next time you feel like cleaning your pores.
Things You`ll Need:
* Microwave-safe bowl
* Microwave or stove
* Cotton ball/makeup brush
1. Combine 1 tbsp. honey with 1 1/2 tbsp. milk in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Microwave the mixture for 10 seconds or until it is warm, but not hot. You can also use a stovetop if a microwave is unavailable.
3. Apple the mixture with a cotton ball (or makeup brush) on your nose, chin, cheeks or wherever you`d like to clean. If you use a makeup brush to apply the mixture, rinse the brush immediately.
4. Wait for 15 minutes for the mixture to dry into a sturdy film.
5. Peel the film off once it has completely dried. You`ll be able to see what was pulled out of your pores by looking at the strip.
If your on the go, you can always use Biore =), but this a great way to save money.