Here is my secret to making home made pore strip face mask for getting rid of blackheads
There`s something strangely satisfying about pulling a home made pore strip off your face and examining the results. In fact, that feeling can become a little addictive. While there is no shame in it, satisfying the addition easily turns into a costly endeavors. Whether you`re a pore strip junkie or simply want an easy and cost efficient way to remove dead skin and built-up blackheads, try creating your own strips. You`ll save money on a Bioré strips (http://amzn.to/1WoL1xm
) and won`t have to worry about a trip to the store the next time you feel like cleaning your pores.
Instructions for making pore strips
Things You`ll Need:
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Microwave or stove
- Cotton ball/makeup brush
Procedure for making the face mask to remove blackheads
- Combine 1 tbsp. honey with 1 1/2 tbsp. milk in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the mixture for 10 seconds or until it is warm, but not hot. You can also use a stovetop if a microwave is unavailable.
- Apple the mixture with a cotton ball (or makeup brush) on your nose, chin, cheeks or wherever you`d like to clean. If you use a makeup brush to apply the mixture, rinse the brush immediately.
- Wait for 15 minutes for the mixture to dry into a sturdy film.
- Peel the film off once it has completely dried. You`ll be able to see what was pulled out of your pores by looking at the strip.
If your on the go, you can always use Bioré Pore Strips http://amzn.to/1WoL1xm
=), but this a great way to save money.