Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Beautybaby44 and Strawberryelectric48 have recently created an updated version of the "Holly Jolly Holiday" tag from last year. It looked like a lot of fun so I decided to do it! This tag is just full of holiday related questions to get your ready for the holidays. Here are the questions:
1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
5. White lights or colored lights?
6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa`s Workshop?
8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
10. What tops your tree?
11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?
12. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
13. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?
14. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?
15. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you`ve grown older?
If you would like to do this tag, please leave a video response to my video! Please like, comment, and subscribe to my YouTube channel. It means a lot. Thanks! Bye.
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYNf1vtclGg