Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today I will show you some products that i finished in the past few months.
(starting from left to right)
- Essence Anti-Spot Cream Wash 4 in 1 - This cream it`s a 4 in 1 cream, you can use it to wash your face everyday or as a mask once in a while. Well i had this product for a long time at home and now it`s already passed the expiration date so i putting it in the garbage. But i didn`t like this product it was to harsh to my skin, it leaves my skin really dry, i don`t recommended.
- Makeup Remover Wipes - this wipes were pretty good they remove really well all the makeup. These wipes could be more wet but they didn`t damage my skin.
- The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover - I bought this makeup remover a while ago. This removed really well the normal eye make-up, as for the waterproof make-up this didn`t removed it well. I prefer an biphasic make-up remover wich is ideal to remove all the eye make-up.
- Maybelline Volume Express (Black Drama edition) - This mascara was really black, it has a curved wand witch is supposed to leave the eyelashes more curled. Well i have small and straight lashes and this mascara give some volume but didn`t hold the curl all day, even using the eyelash curler before.
- Benefit Total Moisturize Facial Cream - This was a sample that Benefit girls gave me at a previous event in Sephora. I loved this facial cream, it left my skin super soft, the smell was really great and i notice my skin more healthy. Since i had another version of this cream, i used this at night since this one was more thick and proper to use at night.
- Benefit Total Performing SPF 15 - This was another tiny sample that Benefit girls gave me. And this one was special indicated for oily to combination skin and since it has SPF this was to use during the day. As for the previous one i loved this too, i notice my skin more softer and healthier, the only bad thing about these facial creams it`s the price...
- Spiced Pumpkin Bath&Shower Gel - This shower gel had a diferent smell, i liked it was really nice, but it didn`t hydrate the skin as well as the other ones that i`ve already tried from The Body Shop.
- Essence Lash&Brow Gel Mascara - I use this to fix my eyebrows, this was really good for cleaning all the foundation excess on the eyebrows. And during the day this gel made my eyebrows stayed in placed all day. (I need to buy a new one because this is really dirty)
text and picture are mine please do not take or used without consent of owner#
FOLLOW MY BLOG: http://oblogdasusi.blogspot.com/