Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Have I ever featured my great find from the 99 cents store? I bought this navy blue visor a year ago from a local 99 Cents Store! Who would have ever thought about finding a great quality visor with my initial `M` stitched on the visor! In fact, the `M` is stitched throughout the visor in 2 areas! I totally regret not buying more as back ups but I am going to check again soon! This great find visor is now an essential when I go hiking!
What I`m wearing?
- Forever 21 Black Cami
- Pink by Victoria`s Secret High-Low Tank Top that says ` I donut care` - I purchased this a few months ago and I absolutely love this loose flowing top! It`s so cute and laid back.
- Nike Pro - Classic Bash Dri-Fit Capris
Refer to my review if you`re interested: http://www.luuux.com/viz/hiking-outfit-featuring-nike-pro-classic-bash-dri-fit-capris
- Just an old pair of Nike Flex 2013 Run Lightweight Running Shoes I purchased 2 years ago from DSW.
Refer to my review if you`re interested: http://www.luuux.com/viz/my-thoughts-nike-flex-2013-run-lightweight-running-shoe
- Pink by Victoria`s Secret Fanny Pack - I got this for free with a pink purchase! If you`re a Pink Nation or VS Cardholder sign up for emails so you can stay in the loop with free with purchase items!
1. Have you ever found any nifty items you love from the 99 cents store?
2. What are your essentials for hiking?
Tank Top - http://www.luuux.com/viz/i-donut-care-high-low-tank-from-victorias-secret-semi-annual-sale
Nike Pro - http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-pro-classic-bash-dri-fit-capris/3822183?cm_mmc=Google_Product_Ads_pla_online-_-datafeed-_-women:bottoms:pant-_-817518&gclid=CMvc1fTHjscCFQenaQodoCAMpA&mr:referralID=033e9c85-3a5f-11e5-8fcd-005056946dac&cm_ven=Linkshare&cm_cat=partner&cm_pla=10&cm_ite=1&siteId=je6NUbpObpQ-jTTyzJUk7MkwqHmuJehImg
Free Fanny Pack - http://www.luuux.com/viz/vs-pink-haul-plus-free-fanny-pack-and-sunglasses