Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
3 years ago
It was nighttime.. and it was pretty cold in my house.. and I was feelin` a little gloomy.. and a bit hungry.. so I decided to finally bring out that hot chocolate mix in the back of my cupboard.
It is called Goodnight Kisses by Hershey`s. A box comes with four packets and is 99.9% caffeine free.
Instead of using water, I used milk for my hot chocolate. It tastes better and comes out more creamy due to the milk`s thick texture.
I poured a cup of milk into a little saucer and switched onto medium heat. The directions stated to NOT let the milk boil. After a few minutes and the milk began to softly bubble up, I removed it from the heat and poured in a packet. I mixed and mixed and poured the contents into a pretty Hot Chocolate mug.
Oddly, tiny chocolate pieces did not melt all the way and settled at the bottom of my mug.
At first, the hot chocolate tasted absolutely delicious. It was piping hot and tasty. But as it cooled down, I tasted its true colors and it was waaaay to sweet. I did not even finish halfway before I dumped my hot chocolate down the drain. What a waste.
-Pictures are mine.