Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
You will need:
2 and a half cup of flour
3 teaspoon of baking powder
2 teaspoon of cinnamon
half of a teaspoon of salt
1 cup of vegetable oil, or 1 cup of applesauce (for a healthier choice!)
2 cups of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla
3 cups of grated carrots
1) Preheat your oven at 350C
2) Mix all dry ingredients really good, using a fork
3) Mix the 4 eggs, add slowly the sugar and mix. Add you applesauce or oil and the vanilla.
4) Add the wet indredients to the dry part making sure to mix well
5) Add the carrots and mix
6) Place in your muffin form
7) Bake for about 20 min.
For the icing;
1 block of Philadelphia cheese, room temp.
1 table spoon of milk
1 table spoon of vanilla
3 cups of icing sugar, sifted
Just mix everything together until uniform and place in the fridge for min 30 min.
When your muffins are ready, let them cool before icing and enjoy !!!