Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m in search of more healthy snacks and I came across this Health Warrior Chia Bars - Coconut at Target. It`s nice to say I tried this product, but I won`t be purchasing again!
- All natural with just 110 calories
- Certified vegan, kosher, and low glycemic also gluten free
- Great source of fiber, omega-3 and plant-based protein, and packed with magnesium and calcium
- This snack is incredibly small. For a pack of 5, it was $5 bucks so essentially each bar was $1. Totally not worth a buck each.
- Taste wise? The obvious - it lacked taste and tastes ultra healthy but you do get a hint of coconut. Nonetheless, I rather have side of fresh fruits.
Thoughts? I won`t be purchasing this again. It`s just too expensive and not quite filling either.
Have you ever tried this healthy bar?
(Photo belongs to me!)