Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
If you are basically blind as a bat, like me, you are probably an eyeglass wearer, a contact lens wearer, or both. I usually wear contact lenses when I`m out, but wear my glasses when I`m home. My physician said I`m already a candidate for Lasik, but I`m still saving up money for that. So until then, I need to have a supply of contact lenses ready all the time.
I`m sure many of you guys have heard of 1800-contacts. If you`re a contact lens wearer like me, seriously consider ordering from them! This is the second time I ordered there, and both times, I ordered a year supply of contact lenses. They have amazing customer service and great price match guarantee. This is how I order:
- First, I search different websites that sell contact lenses and bookmark the ones the ones with the cheapest prices for my particular brand.
- Next, I call 1800-contacts. When I`m ordering, I tell them that I found my brands cheaper on another site. I then give them these sites. Sometimes they double check, sometimes they don`t.
- You proceed with your order, and they double check your prescription with your physician.
That`s it! Simple right? Here`s the breakdown of what I ordered:
- 8 Acuvue Oasys: usually $33.99 each, I paid $20.49 each
- 1 Biofinity: usually $49.99 each, I paid #23.99 each
- 3 Proclear: usually $43.99 each, I paid $19.59 each
<strong>Total <em>without</em> discount: $453.88
Total <em>with</em> discount: $246.68
TOTAL SAVED: $207.20</strong>
Awesome right? Shipping is usually free because I order so much, and it`s fast too! Both times, my order only took about a week.
<strong>Anyone else order from them before?</strong>
** Photos and content are mine. Please do not use without my permission. Thank you.**
Please don`t forget to rate, comment, and follow ^_^