Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I am so excited that my Hautelook order has came in! They take a while to ship... I placed my order on May 22, and received it today on June 5. So I ordered a total of 5 items from Lorac:
1. Starry-eyed Regards De Stars Baked Eye Shadow Trio (Rockstar): I remember looking at all the makeup at Ulta and one of the Lorac eye shadow trios caught my eye! I quickly swatched it on my finger and was amazed at how pigmented and rich the color was. Sadly, it was sold out on Hautelook, but I got a different color set with white, teal-blue, and black.
2. Baked Matte Satin Eye Shadow (Insider): I wasn`t going to get this because the color didn`t strike out at me to be gorgeous or anything, but I couldn`t pass up its cheap price, $2.
3. Lip Pencil (Peachy Brown): I don`t own any lip pencils and thought that I should just get this high end one for cheap.
4. All That Glitters- Sparkle Pencil Collection: I also do not own any glittery eye liner, and I wanted some for quite some time now for a bold eye look. I like how these pencils are chunky and the colors look so pretty!
5. Tantaleyes Baked Eye Shadow Palette: I admit- I mainly got this item because of its packaging! It looks so gorgeous. In person, though, it feels kind of cheap and is pretty light in weight. Colors included are white, gold, plum, and army green.
I`m excited to try out all of my new products! I`ll be reviewing these items in the near future :P
-Pictures are mine.