I have no idea what to title my posts anymore LOL, since I have one too many hauls so I just came up with anything so it doesn`t match a post I had in a past. This haul isn`t as late as the other ones I have posted and some of the items is not for me, but for you guys. Anyways, I saw some members on LUUUX purchasing these Spoiled nail polishes, which was my main reason of hauling this time because I wanted them BADLY so I picked up a few for myself. Also, those
Revlon Lip Butters is a product that has been pretty popular and I picked some of them up to give it to you guys. I really love them personally and I know some people out there doesn`t like to spend too much money on them so they will be in a future giveaway so stay tune.
Products in this Haul:
- Spoiled Nail Polish in Shuffle the Deck is a cute name because the glitter itself represent the name. It has red, silver and black glitter which does kind of remind you of a deck of cards.
- Spoiled Nail Polish in Pet My Peacock is really a beautiful glitter polish and I love the color of the glitters in it. It really does remind you of a peacock as well with the blue, green, silver, purple and gold =)
- Spoiled Nail Polish in Jewelry Heist contains hexagonal glitter that appears to be rose gold to me and with some multi-colored glitter as well.
- Spoiled Nail Polish in Shaken Snow Globe which kind of reminds me of other polishes I own but can`t think of right at the moment. It has a white-clearish base with very small multi-colored glitter.
- Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in Fall Mood is a copper/bronzey foil nail polish.
- Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Cha-Ching! is a red and silver glitter polish. I didn`t even know I bought two of them so I am mostly going to give the other one away.
- Physician Formula 2in1 Eyeliner in Ultra Black is my favorite liner to create a perfect wing but then this liner has it cons. I did a review on it awhile back.
- Sally Hansen Nail Strips I totally forgot the name of this since I typed it up a bit too late and I gave it to my friend already. It isn`t a unique designed but it is pretty with the glitter on top of a dark base.
- Revlon Lip Butters in Raspberry Pie, Cotton Candy, Cherry Tart, Cupcake, & Lollipop is a great line of creamy buttery lipsticks and I picked up more to give it to the ones who doesn`t own them already.
Overall, I am very pleased with most of the items, especially the Spoiled nail polishes I got. I really love using them and they are beautiful and I am still on the look for one more which is called Trust Fund Baby. What do you think about the haul? Do you own any of the item I purchased? Will you like me to do a giveaway on those Revlon lip butters?
(All images belongs to me, please do not take or use. Thank you) Follow, Comment & Rate =) /viz/giveaway-gosh-cosmetics /viz/giveaway-gosh-cosmetics beauty