Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey Luuuxers! :) A couple weeks ago, I received an Ulta catalog and it had a $5 off $10 purchase coupon. They usually have $3.50 off $10 purchase coupons in the catalog so I definitely took advantage of this high value coupon. I also got a 20% off my whole purchase coupon in the mail the other day and can`t wait to use that! (Does anybody know if this coupon works on brands like Urban Decay, Lorac, etc?)
I went into Ulta not know what I wanted. I only had about 25 minutes to look around because my sister had to be somewhere. So I decided to get:
- Freeman Anti-Stress Mask with Dead Sea Minerals
- Freeman Face Mask with Avocado and Oatmeal
- Nicole for OPI nail polish in Nothing Kim-pares to Blue (from Kardashian Kolor collection)
- C. Booth Strawberry Fields Body Scrub and Cleanser
- C. Booth Peppermint Foot Lotion
The Freeman masks were BOGO ($3.99 each), the nail polish was on clearance for $1.99, the Foot Lotion was $4.99 and the Strawberry scrub was $5.99. For some reason I got the Strawberry scrub for $0.01. 1 penny! I don`t know how that happened but I didn`t ask! haha And with my $5 off coupon I only paid $6.40 with tax!
Don`t you love getting extra deals at the register that you didn`t know about! :)
** all pics are mine**