Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey Guysss(: long time no talk. Today I will be doing a haul. I went to target and ulta and purchased some things I thought I would share with you! I bought some of this stuff with my money from my birthday!
BTW: I will be doing a review of some products; I brought these things around the first week of June, I just forgot to post the haul(:
1. Formula 10.0.6 Daily Foaming Cleanser - $6 I purchased this because I needed a new and better cleanser I had one from target and it was a cream cleanser & I hated it. so I bought this.
2. Revlon Nail Polish in Elegant(380)- $5. I saw this polish and fell in love. I love nail polish & nude polish so I decided to get this.
3. Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream Kiss- $3. every one and their parents own this product. I wanted to see what all the hype was about
4. My Fav thing I purchased! Benefit They`re Real MASCARA-$10. I Know it isn`t the $23 bottle. but I really wanted to try. I love mascara and I heard some really really good reviews on it!
1. Another Nail Polish- Sally Hansen Insta Dri Polish in Pink Blink: $3. I have been searching for this nail polish for the longest time EVER! and I finally found it. sally Hansen polishes are great quality.
2. L`Oreal BB Cream- $8. I saw this product get mixed reviews. I needed some kind of face product with no SPF because I am taking my senior pictures(: so I picked it up.
That is all I picked up from target & ulta. hope you all enjoyed!
THIS IS MY PICTURE!